Candidate should have hands-on experience managing AWS Production environment (Multi-Regional).
- Manage AWS Services (IAM, S3, EKS, Logs, Audit)
- Strong working experience in Kubernetes
- Hands-on automation scripting using Terraform
- Install and manage Databases (Cockroachdb preferred)
- Maintain and Optimize CI/CD pipeline
- Design and optimize for High availability and Highly Scalable Setup
- Hardening the infrastructure
- Coordinate with architects and fellow engineers to understand the technical requirements and exploring the feasibility.
- 3+ years hands-On working with Devops
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) is a huge plus
- Experience in deploying and managing high traffic and critical applications
- Production experience with Docker and Kubernetes is essential; Grafana and Prometheus experience is a plus
- Hands on experience with terraform and scripting
- Well versed in AWS, especially EKS, S3
- Proficiency with Linux
- Proficiency with GIT
- Familiar with sprint process and agile principles, including usage of JIRA
This position is for a full time DevOps engineer working in a modern stack using the most recent technology.